Technology industry leaders call for decisive action to attract, engage and retain the brightest and best staff to combat its current employment crisis. That’s the key message from a senior-level roundtable hosted by enterprise feedback management specialists. Experts and leaders from across the tech industry discussed in depth these key challenges, outlining seven critical actions needed to attract and retain talent and adapt to the changing world. These include improving the industry’s image, widening diversity and increasing the opportunities for staff, particularly millennials, to give and receive feedback.
- Industry 4.0 Smart Factory, Market Analysis Datasets
- Government Compliance Spending, Datasets
- Smart Cities Technologies, Market Analysis Datasets
- U.S. Government Background Check Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Government Blockchain Technology Markets
- Human Resources (HR) Software Market Forecast 2017-2022
- UK Human Resources (HR) Software Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Human Resources (HR) Software For Healthcare, Market Forecast 2017-2022
Tech sector is facing a worrying employment gap. Senior staff head into retirement while companies struggle to attract a younger generation and retain middle-tier employees—particularly women during motherhood. Simultaneously, the industry is undergoing a period of change. A talented, tech-savvy workforce is required to meet the challenges of the digital revolution that’s disrupting and transforming the HR market.